Specific terms apply to purchases made via this site which will be outlined below. Please note that these terms may change on occasion; the terms in force will be displayed on this Terms and Conditions page.
By visiting cararosevirtualsolutions.com, you are consenting to the conditions of use outlined below, in full and without modification. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions of this site in full, you should stop using the site immediately.
Please be aware that all information on this site is not intended to provide business or legal advice, it is intended to be used as information only.
When using this Site or any marketing channels run by us (including but not limited to @cararosevirtualsolutions on Instagram) you may encounter content (including comments) supplied by other users. Please note that any information within this content is not approved or verified by us and the views expressed by other site users do not represent our views.
The Site is written in English and we do not take responsibility for any translation applied to this Site.
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following use, posting and conduct restrictions:
You agree that you will not under any circumstance:
- access the Service for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as permitted by the normal functionality of the Service;
- collect or harvest any personal data of any user of the Site or the Service;
- use the Site or the Service for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise;
- distribute any part or parts of the Site or the Service without our explicit written permission (we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly-available searchable indices but retain the right to revoke this permission at any time on a general or specific basis);
- use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- make any automated use of the Site, the Service or the related systems, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service, or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of content, or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content accessible via the Service; or
- publish or link to malicious content of any sort, including that intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
Access to the site is free of charge.
We reserve the right to change, withdraw or restrict any content on the site at any time and for any reason. We do not guarantee the availability of the site or its content, but where possible we will endeavor to give you notice before the site is suspended. We do not guarantee that the site will be free from viruses or bugs or that it will be secure. As such, it is your responsibility to ensure your device has the necessary virus protection and is configured to access the site appropriately.
Due to the digital nature of our products (including any product where you have received a direct download file), all sales are final and there are no refunds. If you have any questions relating to the purchase, please email your order number and query to email@example.com and we would be happy to assist.
Regarding any individual and bespoke services, a fee of 25% of the overall cost for individual and bespoke services are used to book the specific project slot and as a result are non refundable. The specifics of the refund policy for your service will be outlined in the contract signed prior to payment.
Links to other sites and/or materials
Copyright complaints and copyright agent
(a) Termination of Repeat Infringer Accounts. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and requires that the users do the same. We have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the Service who are repeat infringers. We may terminate access for participants or users who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected Third Party content without necessary rights and permissions.
(b) If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification by sending the following information in writing to our designated copyright agent at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. The date of your notification;
2. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
3. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
4. A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
5. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
6. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
7. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
By posting any User Content via the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to the Company a royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Service, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. No permission is given to partially or fully reprint or republish any content (including but not limited to the text, images, video and page layout) on the site (or associated marketing channels) without acknowledgement.
In the event that you would like to use the content from this site or associated marketing channels, you should email your copyright request to email@example.com
Please note that you must receive our written consent to use our content before your use.
User consent to receive communications in electronic form
We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including information about the Site or the Service and special offers. You may opt out of such email by using the “Unsubscribe” link in the message, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding the Site, the Service or special offers.
Loss or damage
In accordance with English law, we do not seek to exclude or limit our liability unlawfully, meaning our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or or liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We have no liability to you for the following:
- loss of profit
- loss of business or business opportunity
- business interruption
Our aggregate liability relating to these terms (be it as a result or contract, negligence or otherwise) is limited to $200USD.
If a situation arises whereby digital content we have supplied is defective (and is caused by us failing to use reasonable care and skill) damages a device or digital content you own, we will repair the damage, or if this is not possible, will provide compensation.
The content on Our Site and associated marketing channels is not intended to amount to business advice, it is for informational purposes only. As such, it is advised that you obtain professional advice before taking any action based on Our Site's content.
We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that Our Site's content is up to date or accurate. We will take all reasonable efforts to keep the content updated.
Regarding external links: these links are for informational purposes only and their presence on Our Site should not be interpreted as having our endorsement or approval. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content of those sites is up to date or accurate and we cannot be held responsible for any actions or events that arise should you choose to follow any of the links from this Site.
Limitation of Liability & Gurantees
We exclude any liability for direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage arising in connection with Our Site and by extension, Our products and services. By using this website, making a purchase or engaging in our services, you consent to this limitation of liability and subsequently release us from any and all claims of liability.
We make no guarantees for our site, products or services. By engaging in out site, products or services, you agree that you understand and accept that no guarantees have been or will be made.
Dispute resolution & jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of England & Wales, meaning they will have jurisdiction over any matter arising from the use of Our Site, products or services. By using this site and/or engaging our services, you acknowledge that The Courts of England & Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any issue.
It is our hope that any issue can be resolved between Us and You in good faith without needing to escalate the issue. Only in the event that this is not possible then the dispute will be escalated to mediation.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with the Company must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.