At Cara Rose Virtual Solutions we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it and we will make it clear at the point when we request your information, what we are collecting it for and how it will be used (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.) Personal information will only be collected in instances where we have reasonable business purposes for doing so
- We will not use your data for purposed other than those for which it was collected, accepted as stated within this policy, or with your prior consent.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
Cara Rose Virtual Solutions (from this point referred to as “The Company”) is based in the United Kingdom and falls under the legal jurisdiction of England and Wales. All personal information is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
The Company operates websites including cararosevirtualsolutions.com. It is The Company’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, The Company collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The Company’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how The Company’s visitors use its website. From time to time, The Company may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
The Company also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blogs. The Company only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally Identifying Information
Certain visitors to The Company’s websites choose to interact with The Company in ways that require The Company to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that The Company gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide a username and email address. Those who wish to receive updates via email, we collect their emails. In each case, The Company collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with The Company. The Company does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
The information we may collect from you includes (but is not limited to):
- Personal details
- Lifestyle and social circumstances
- Financial details
- Business details
We will collect information from you at the following points:
- You download any of our opt-ins
- You sign up to be on the mailing list/receive our newsletter
- You purchase a product from our website
- You apply to work directly with us or to engage in our services
- You contact us for information via the website, social media, email or phone
- You post on our website, blog or other social media channels
This information may be used for one of the following purposes:
- To allow you to purchase a template or other product from the website
- To allow you to progress with an application to work directly with The Company
- To send you a requested opt-in file or allow you to receive a requested newsletter or information
- To allow us to send you information, products or services that we feel you may be interested in where you have provided previous consent to be contacted for this purpose
- To ensure that the website content is most effectively presented for you and your device
- To notify you about any changes happening to our products and services
Legal basis for collecting and processing your data
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides that processing of your data shall only be lawful if at least one of the following is applicable:
- You have consented
- For the performance of a contract
- For compliance with a legal obligation which we must perform
- To protect vital interests of your or another person
- It is in the public interest
- It is in the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party
We collect data for the purposes set out above. Data is only kept for as long as it is required to carry out the purpose for which it was collected. Once the data is no longer required, we ensure that the data is erased from our system, unless it must be retained for legal reasons.
Protection of Certain Personally Identifying Information
The Company discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on The Company’s behalf or to provide services available at The Company’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organisations may be located outside of your home country; by using The Company’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. The Company will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations, as described above, The Company discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when The Company believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of The Company, third parties or the public at large. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. The Company takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
External Links from our site
In some cases, these external links are affiliate links, meaning that if you choose to make a purchase on that website, we will, at no extra cost to you, receive a commission. In the case where an affiliate link is used, it will be clearly indicated as being so.
Cookies, Website analytics & targeted marketing
The Company may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. For instance, The Company may monitor the most popular pages on the list25.com site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. The Company may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, The Company does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
We utilise party data analytics service providers, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel which work with Weeknight Website to monitor website browser behaviour and navigation across our site to in turn, improve our visibility and website performance.
These third-party data analytics service providers collect this information on our behalf in accordance with our instructions and in line with their own privacy policies. Our service providers may collect the following data about the way you use our site, which will almost always be anonymised and aggregated before reporting back to us:
- Number of visitors to our site
- Pages visited whilst using the site and time spent per page
- Page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks and browsing methods
- Source location and details about where users go when they leave the site
- Page response times and any download errors
- Other technical information relating to end user device, such as IP address or browser plug-in
On occasion we may use the information collected about you to present you with targeted advertisements using platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Google and/or Instagram.
The Company uses a third party email marketing software, MailChimp to send marketing emails. The Company will make it as easy as we are able for you to opt out of our emails, as long as it does not hinder our ability to provide the primary service you have requested. You are able to unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button on the marketing email you received. Please note that this may take 24 hours to take effect.
Application Process & Client Management
The Company will keep your data for a maximum of two years after our last communication, at which point all of your data will be removed from the client portal area. If you would like to request that this data be removed sooner, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If The Company, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that The Company goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of The Company may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Comments and other content submitted to anti-spam services are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com
Our privacy notice was last updated in September 2023.